Please note, if your order was placed before 10 September 2019 on our old website, you will need to click here for further instructions on how to return your item(s).
If you wish to return or exchange an item(s) purchased online, you can either return the item(s) to our online store, or in person to a Ever New store within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Please note, your item(s) must meet our Returns Policy Conditions to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
HOW TO INITIATE AN ONLINE RETURN REQUEST
- Go to evernew.ca/returns
- If you have an account with Ever New, enter your email address and password under ‘Existing customers’, then select ‘LOG IN’. If you checked out as a guest, enter your email address and order number under ‘Don’t have an account?’, then select ‘LOG IN’.
- Locate the order you wish to return and select ‘RETURN ITEMS’. Please note, orders over 30 days old cannot be returned and will not be displayed on this page.
- Accept the ‘Rules of Returns’
- Select the item(s) you wish to return, complete the form provided, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- If you requested an exchange, please confirm your shipping address, or select ‘USE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS’ to update, and select ‘CONTINUE’.
- You’ll be notified via email once your return has been received.
- Review your return details to make sure all information is accurate and complete, then select ‘CONTINUE’.
- Select ‘CONFIRM AND PAY’ to pay for your returns postage label and finalise the return. Once you’ve submitted your return request, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your pre-paid returns postage label. Follow your item's journey back to our warehouse using the tracking number provided (above the barcode) on your returns postage label.